Metabolic and Bariatric Surgical Clinical Reviewer Training January 2020
The online Metablic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP®) Metabolic and Bariatric Surgical Clinical Reviewer (MBSCR) training program provides new MBSCRs with consistent instruction on the history and background of the program, the data collection process, the program variables and definitions, and data entry into the registry platform. Completing training demonstrates the MBSCR has the understanding and the capacity to perform effectively in this role. After completing the initial online training, the MBSCR will be granted registry access and can begin entering cases into the platform.
Some highlights of the training course format are:
- Training is online and self-paced and comprised of videos, interactive modules, and an initial certification exam.
- MBSCRs have full access to the Clinical Support team and can reference the training materials at any time.
- Completing the training modules and initial certification exam qualifies the new MBSCR to abstract cases into the live registry.
For questions about the content of this training, please contact email@example.com.
- 1.00 Certificate of Completion
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (latest version), Foxit Reader, Javelin PDF Reader, or any PDF reader
- Microsoft Office® Excel and Word, Google Docs, or OpenOffice™