MBSCR New Registry Review
The online MBSAQIP® MBSCR New Registry Training program provides experienced MBSCRs with information pertaining to the release of the new data registry on the ACS Data Quality Platform. Completing training demonstrates the MBSCR has reviewed the updates and changes to effectively capture data in the new registry. After completing the training modules, the MBSCR will receive access to the new registry at the time of launch.
Some highlights of the training course format are:
- Training is online and self-paced and comprised of interactive modules.
- MBSCRs have full access to the Clinical Support team and can reference the training materials at any time, even after the new registry launches.
- Completing the training modules qualifies the MBSCR to abstract cases into the new MBSAQIP data registry.
For questions about the content of this training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.00 Certificate of Completion
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Microsoft Office® Excel and Word