ACS NSQIP Surgical Clinical Reviewer Training
The ACS National Surgical Quality Improvement Program® (ACS NSQIP®) Surgical Clinical Reviewer training program provides new SCRs with consistent instruction on the history and background of the program, the data collection process, the program variables and definitions, and data entry into the registry platform.
Please review the training course website overview video below:
For questions about the content of this training, please contact email@example.com.
A certificate of completion will be provided after course completion. Course completion certifies the individual as a Surgical Clinical Reviewer (SCR).
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American College of Surgeons, California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP17134.
- 5.00 CE Contact hours
- 0.00 Certificate of Completion
- Windows: Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Microsoft Office® Excel and Word