2020 ACS NSQIP SCR Training Review and Certification
The ACS National Surgical Quality Improvement Program® (ACS NSQIP®) Surgical Clinical Reviewer training program provides new SCRs with consistent instruction on the history and background of the program, the data collection process, the program variables and definitions, and data entry into the registry platform.
For questions about the content of this training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A certificate of attendance will be provided after course completion. Course completion certifies the individual as a Surgical Clinical Reviewer (SCR).
This course does not offer Continuing Nursing Education contact hours.
- 0.00 Certificate of Completion
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Microsoft Office® Excel and Word