2019 NSQIP Pediatric (OLD VERSION)
ACS National Surgical Quality Improvement Program® Pediatric (ACS NSQIP® Pediatric) Surgical Clinical Reviewer Certification Exam
The ACS requires, in addition to the initial SCR training and certification, that all eligible SCRs complete the requirements of annual recertification. The annual recertification takes place in March of each calendar year. The purpose of this certification is to measure the SCRs current level of knowledge and understanding of the ACS NSQIP® Pediatric, including aspects such as case inclusion, variable definitions, and other program guidelines. Those who pass the certification exam demonstrate competency in the application of the program's rigorous data definitions.
Please click the "Take Course" button to enter the exam. >>>
- All SCRs are required to achieve a passing score on the exam.
- All examinees are granted 3 attempts to pass the exam during the initial testing period.
- Permissible material which may be utilized to complete the exam includes:
- All available written/online resources including the most recent Operations Manual and all Appendices
- A certification of completion will be awarded after passing the exam.
- 1.00 Certificate of Completion
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader