COVID-19: Trauma Education Resources
During the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, we understand that everyone is in need of additional resources and looking for alternate ways to address their individual needs. In an effort to develop an equitable solution for all of our ATLS Partners and health care professionals that care for injured patients, we have made Basic Trauma Care “Just in Time” education materials available free of charge. These resources do not take the place of formal training or provide any CME credit.
ATLS Resources Included:
- Download the ATLS app from myatls.com. Please contact email@example.com to receive a free download code.
- ATLS 9th edition Manual (PDF). If you would like a print copy please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject to availability)
- Initial Assessment Module from mATLS 10th Edition
- mATLS 10th Edition Videos
ASSET Resources Included: For use Refreshing and as reference for surgical exposure on anatomical structure. They should not be used in any formal capacity and participant usage will not contain any CME or Cadaver skills
- ASSET Student Manual (if you would like a hard copy of the ASSET book you will be charged the full amount for the material of $100 plus shipping)
- ASSET Faculty Manual
- ASSET Videos
If you have any questions about these resources please contact the Trauma Education Team at email@example.com